Monday, June 15, 2009

Busy, busy week

What a freaking busy week last week was for me! Holy cracker-doodles! LOL Lots of airport runs and day home kids and out of town visitors and getting sick and baby teething and, and, and! LOL

With 2 day home kids plus all three of mine, we picked Stephen up from his airport commute. My Dad, his partner Karen (I guess I could start calling her my step-mom, they are common law now. LOL) and Karen's brother John were camping close by so they came over for a bar-b-q. Good food, great company...who could ask for anything else?

The next day we took Nathan to an audiologist appointment. Same results, mild hearing loss. Most likely has fluid in there affecting the middle ear so he'll need to see his doctor and get a referral to an ENT to see if we can get tubes or something. Then we went out to the campground to see Dad, Karen and John. John had a guitar and played for a while. Nathan was completely enthralled. John showed Nathan some chords and Nathan sat cheerfully strumming for quite a while. Nic bounced from person to person and dog to dog (Dad and Karen's dogs, Bear and Tuxedo). Nolan smiled and charmed his way through the night.

On Friday we took Stephen to the airport to fly out to his Dad's 70th birthday. Stephen was the surprise guest. His Dad was pretty happy to see him. All in all a success. Saturday involved some shopping then back out to the campground for another feast at the trailer. John played again, Nathan strummed for a little while, dogs were walked, marshmallows were roasted, etc.

Sunday was the only rotten day. I was so weak and sick again. I don't know why it comes on like that but it does. Now at 2:45 Monday morning, I'm feeling a little better. I guess whatever was bothering my tummy has now been expelled. Good thing too since I have to make an airport run to get Stephen from his trip to PoCo. And Tuesday he flies back up to Ft. Mac. Yes, that involves ANOTHER airport run. Man, oh man, my loser cruiser is really putting on the kilometers lately. LOL

I think I'll try to head to bed now since I have a day home client at 7-something and Nathan has to take the bus before 8. *yawn* Nite-nite all!

1 comment:

Hope Walls said...

You need to stop the bus too, hey?